Saturday, April 01, 2006

friday nite foos

Haha i just came back from AC with justin donmichael mai kev and loooo.Had a lousy nite,especially after hearing heaps of yaks about how great the party in taylors was.Well anyway to those who attended,am glad you guys had fun..

We met up with a few DJ dudes..seriously they're way better then us..well most of them...but the highlight of the nite for me was when I broke a "man"/pin while attempting a 7 shot.ahaha man it was fucking hilarious...the lower piece of the pin actually flew further den the ball..that basicly just shows how sucky I am in foosing.muahaha.

So,I went to the counter and ask for help,this lady came to my aid.She gave me a weird stare and then she called another man with a toolbox to fix the table..While fixing the table they were conversating in hokkien,thinking that I didnt understand a word they were saying..haha fuck!although they spoke broken hokkien but I could cleary understand what they were talking bout..One of them said "wah this guy has the strenght of a bull yada yada"..i just gave her a friendly smile...and i guess they eventually found out that I understand hokkien because after fixing the pin they gave me a shy look and even said "enjoy your game".haha thank god I do not have to pay for the damage..ahaha.














is this a sign to stop foosing?

1 comment:

J-KhOO said...

it's a sign to stop eating...