Friday, April 28, 2006

Fellow Ke WEI MEMBER KIDNAPPED!

Ali G aka Kelian aka Vishnu aka Colin Quah Han-Ming has been abducted from his athinahapan residentship on the 28th of April 2006, a friday night, he was online chatting when he suddenly was mysteriouslly singend out of msn at about 1145 pm.

The abductors were unknown but police are still investigating the case, but what was the motive of abduction? A note was written in hand saying :

" Dear Ke Wei's ill be taking a 2 week break from msn, as i realise alot of my time spent here talking to my friends for the moment its not worth it, i got my mid terms next week, and i gotta try my best at 6A's. I wish you guys good luck to with your tests, and to those who pursuing anything now. oh yeah thief, faster go crack the combination lock to oliver khans safe la ! : ) .

Sorry Jinn i coudnt make it for friday night, i was studying bio at home, i bet it was a blast. Ill be off for now.

p/s dont worry you guys can still call me out, ill be free for manutd chelsea

Colin "

ok la ciao guys, will miss you guys on msn. wish me luck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 - 0 =]