Thursday, April 06, 2006

JPJ!!!

oh meehh gehhh its damn frustrating to get 41/50 for my undang test and knowing the bluddy passing mark is 42. and worst of all i took the test first time and got 39, so i dulan liao i dont care so i ewnt in for another after waiting for one and a hlaf hours and i got 41!!! ARGHHH damn choking dulan. I missed school for it but there was a field trip.

i know last time wei jien fail his undang oso! wahhahah birdyyy. but i miss by one so it makes things worst. I wasnt prpeared for it, cause my kawan david supposed to come along den he coudnt turn up cause his in ausse land now, so we all thought can cancel, den yesterday my other friend sed cant cancel, so i chillin la at nite just look through the book it seems easy enuf.

i completed my 2nd test in 10 mins out of pure anxiousnesssss! damnnnn mann what a waste of time today. im missing school tomorrow again, i already booking eary morning chong kao to jpj and take my bluddy undang.

pure frustttttttrtrationnnn STUPID JPJ!!!!!

1 comment:

+mikachirifu+ said...

chill la.. in the end u'll still pass it.. lol.. make sure it's before i come back from singapore.. g'luck!