Friday, March 31, 2006

SLOWERRr, SLOW DOWnn, BREAKK!!!!, GOT CARR BEHIND YOU!!! CAREFULL!!

those are the words ringining in my head after a drive in the car with my mom, im pretty much sure everyone goes through this. and its more horrigible than imagined!!! xiang went through it, jinn went through it and im sure the whole ke wei went through it ! arghhhhhh WHY CANT MY MOM TRUSTTT MY DRIVVINGGG ITS ONLY MY 2nd tIME DRIVING HER BLUDDYY CARRRRR!!! (actual fact this is my 5th time driving i think?)

dman man so i dulan liao, so i purposely take longer way home all, den went driving i purposely accelerate to see how much my mom screammss! whaahhahaha, need for speed weih, i tell you even in bluddy medan athinahapan 1 road (near medan field) she was saying its so dangerous? mah liew, everywhere oso dangerous la, i sit in front of computer can get electric shock and fry like char kuey teow oso what! mahai!!!!

anyways just realeasing my frustration on my mom when it comes to drivingg! and well, stupid test just over laa!

*rings in my head* COLLINNN STOPP THE CARRR NOWWW!!!!!, SLOWW DOWNN!!!!

1 comment:

J-KhOO said...

Grats Colin Quah~!

You have just entered the our world of "noisy mothers while driving" phase.

Here's a tip..
When my mom makes noise..
I just repeat to myself...

Don't slap her.. she's your mother.. don't slap her..She's your mother.. don't slap her..

It works...!
So far i've not slapped her..!

All the Best!

P.s
Don't Slap Her..