Wednesday, March 15, 2006

ticket agony + sinful earthquakes!

Got slapped by a rm 100 saman on monday in KJ..Fuck man I forgot it was a monday,so I completely forgot to pay the parking ticket.So anyways I went to pay the saman wif Jeffrey in state.wahahaha was a little upset lah to see a triple digit note fly away..But after waiting for half an hour,I realised I forgot to compound my fucking saman!so fuck la had to wait again..but thankfully the officer was kind enuff to gimme 1 chance wahahahahaha..after manipulating her with a series of sadcase crap lah..




well anyway at nite we went to spoil ourself with sinful earthquakes at swensens...very satisfying indeed..good to meet up wif all my ex schmates from HELP ler ahaha..and most importantly I escaped from hann tsong again nyahaha

3 comments:

J-KhOO said...

SVENSSENS TIm....
U think wut..?
Sven Göran Eriksson's ice cream shop ah?

It's Swensen's la...

MAcha~...
I didn't pay tsong too!
Cheers~!

xiang said...

u shedep

J-KhOO said...

you dunt shedap me......
.... you shedap you..
...