Thursday, March 16, 2006

Mmmm Sttt Mmm STttt

MMmmmm STTttttt MMMMMMM stttttt...today i woke up at 12 i think, after my 2 hours of sleep, the feeling of waking up after half a days rest seriouslly feels good. So what do i do in the morning? i wake up, and head straight to my computer. Talked to some ppl, but most important is ke wei confrence, and finally decided to go eat. Xiang fetched me, later makji, and knowing wei jinn, he was late, had to wait like 10 minutes of our lives and petrol to wait for him. Off we wentt...

I thought were def gonna eat something not so expensive la, having about 13 bucks in my pocket, i wanted to settle in for Restoran Ok, having a RM3.50 Char Kuey Teow, would be damn satisfying, but noooooo had to go ouuuu. Tempted in by wei jinn, we had TGIF!! in the end me and wei jinn had the big ass juicy burgers, wohooo, and now i owe him money. Jinn got tickets for Tiesto on saturday just now, hence the title of the post. MMmmmmm STTTttttTTt MMMM sstttTTTT.

The rest of the time in ou was spent chilling around, and you'll see the rest of the world in ou la practically, had a good time there, played foosball and all. Hahah, now all of em are at my place.


MMmmm STtttt STtttttttttt

No comments: