Wednesday, March 29, 2006

limpeh english iz teh sux

today inside school limpeh call my laubu and she was tell me my england achieve D9 she summore congradulation me say very the keng.i iz very angry at my teacher!idiot in her!why she simply mark my england essay?limpeh write bout gangsterism so hard summore think of so many ways to say no to paikia-ism she bravery-20 gimme D9?wat lah..limpeh also need face wan ok..so lame la my teacher...knn..i really very saddenize by this isu leh...help me plz fellow ke weis..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously guys,Im awfully upset after learning that I got a D9 for english.This is a serious slap in the face for me,and also an insult to my "intelligence".Basicly I think that I have moderate english,well at least good enough to get a B or C?But a "D"....its devastating you know?Though I might laugh it off with you guys,but im seriously very sadden by this..I seriously don't understand how on earth did I achieve this kind of results.It is not that I have a mild english background,so the only reason I can think of is my teacher.

My ESL teacher,is no doubt a very very good teacher..But,she lacks one thing..which is friendliness.Not only she is hostile towards us,but she also like to pick on us,and make fun of us.I remember once she forced us to eat with her,and she cracked jokes like "U will never marry a smart wife" or sumthing like that and made fun of me in public.Although I do have an open character but sometimes she seriously pushes her luck too far.Another example of her jokes would be "tattoo xiangs face,it'll look better and also attract alot of customers".Im not complaining about this tho,just that im seriously so frustrated with my D gred that I have to rant about this.I wonder if it is really my english,or just another victim of prejudice...

2 comments:

J-KhOO said...

xiang.. xiang...
failing is not alwayz the end...
sometimes it's the beginning..

well there's gonna be obsticals in anythin ya do..
no one said life was easy...
there are teachers like this everywhere.. and don't be suprised if u keep getting them..
There's uni.. worklife and so on..
u might get worst teachers in uni.. and who knows.. when ya come out ta work your boss might be your worst enemy..
There are many articles in papers where upper management treat workers like crap.. and fellow colleagues backstabbing and sleeping around just to get a promotion.. Ask my sister..
It's alwayz happening around her accounting firm. Unfair? Yes..
But there's nothing she can do about it.. But she rises up to the challange and be the best that she can be to get that promotion and not to stoop to that thier level.
And i respect he rfor that.

So, where i'm going with this is..
Everything doesn't alwayz go our way.. Your teacher sucks..
Well deal with it..
Not that she's ever gonna change..
But you can..
Take it as a challange..
An attempt to cross one of life's obsticals..
Be the best that u can be to impress her..
Earn her respect.
Prove her wrong..
Yes.. there will be times where you'll find your self in the right but your teacher stubbornly still accusing you of things that never happend.. ( Happen to me in my class) But YOU be the bigger and better man, move along and try to win her favour. And in the end.. we're all winners..
If u try to go against her or fight her.. there might be only one loser... You.. She has nothing to lose.
DO it for your parents' sake, the amount of money spent just to put you through your education and most importantly, do it for your own sake!
Try to give a 100% effort in your work..
Show her that you're up to the task, and i'm sure you'd get the results you want.
If don't, you'd know that you already gave your best, and there's nothing in your power that can be done..
Don't leave SAM with regrets wondering what if..
Just do your best and if it doesn't turn out the way ya want, you know you've nothing to regret..

College is a different ball game altogether. It's not like school anymore.. where we can fool around and still manage to "seduce" Shalini into getting us good grades..
The standard and level of english is so much more different. With excellent kiasu and kiasi CHINESE students everywhere...
Try expanding yer vocab and grammar by reading newspapers and books..
You can even learn alot by reading the sports section..
How editors and sports writers play with words. Don't be shy if you dun't know a word or two...
We're all still learning.. everyday.. every minute..

Try to "WOW" your teacher in your essays using various writing techniques such as analogy, anecdote, hyperbole, famous quotes.. puns,, sarcasm...anything.. suprise her!

We all know that u can do anything u set your mind to..
The hard part is setting your mind to it..
Well it's something u have to do..
Only you can help yourself from here..
This is as far as i can go..
all the best and God Bless..



-Keeping you in prayer-
Jinn

J-KhOO said...

... and stop playing foosball..
lolz.