Friday, March 17, 2006

My Sports Day

For all of you all who didnt know, KDU sports day was held on the 4th of March, and yeah i took part in a few stuff, and this are the pictures!!


This is me before the torch relay, all house captains get to carry some torch and run around the field via olympic style, I was the last carrier. hahah im captain of Red house as you can see.

This is me running with the torch as you can see, blocked by the damn torch!

This is me receiving gold for my 400m. Its Jin Hong (HAWKS) bro on the left in green by the way. I broke Nick Johns record too!

I received Best Male Athlete Class 1 Boys, I missed out by one gold to win the overall champion though =(

Saved the best for last though, Me running pass the finish line in style.

Overalls been good, I won 800 and 400m gold, 4X100 silver, 1500 bronze. I was too tired for 1500 cause had 4X400 before that and i was super tired, wished i got gold for that sure win overall! whahaha besides getting medals and trophies, i got a bad sunburn too, everyones been asking me why am i so black all of the sudden!

Enjoy the pics guys.




1 comment:

xiang said...

congratz bitch