Sunday, July 23, 2006

Negaraku...

i remember over a year ago, our fellow good friend mr racoon cal, has been among those to hit the lottery that most people wouldn't have wanted to strike. yes? how fucking stupid is that. National Service, NS, Khidmat Negara.

I remembered so well i came back one afternoon and i started lauhging my head off cause cal got it and we made jokes bout him being a racoon and i drew pics of him holding a malaysian flag.

God watches everything.

because 89xxxx-xx-xxx3

has been chosen to represent Ke Wei FC as the first NS KE wei.

:(

4 comments:

Frostynipples said...

..l.. lamew bastard lanjiau

J-KhOO said...

Lolz..
i'm sure u'll have fun there la..
I actually wanted to volounteer..
den my mom was like..
"u siao ah..?? wanna waste yer time.. etc etc"
so yea..
i went for OBS..

Most of my friends say it's quite fun..

Look on da bright side...
U'll get to see hot muscular men at da NS camp site!

Lucky you..!

+mikachirifu+ said...

congratssss... i think...
=p
better hope u get ASEAN.. like me, use that to get exempted..

Justin Mah said...

your chick sure cry when you leave. =(