Tuesday, July 11, 2006

ICPU Prom 06

Forgive me for my lengthly absence..
I was on a month break..
Awesome time..
Anywayzz...~~

Before da ICPU semester endded in June, Mr. Meagher the ICPU prom director decided to have prom to close the semester with a bang!
Soo.. oh weLL..
Ppl who were goin tried to convince, pester, and black mail ppl who weren't..
And I, happen to be in the army of ppl who were not interested in goin..

Anywayz...
I cudn't be bothered..
Sat for my examz..
And.. WoHOO~!
HOLIDAY~~~

Den...
Sat morn... got a msg frem Ken sayin he got free tixx to da prom..
Said he's gonna sell it or sumthin..
So he could play 200 games of foosball.... ... freak..!

So.. Sun night..
Ken said he can't sell da tixx..
Coz he has to be there.. if not he won't get da free tixx.

So ..
Owh well..
This would pacify da ppl who were beggin us to go..

Ok settle~!
Wait….. Sheeet..!
I've got nuthin ta wear..
not gonna rent a suit again like da last thyme.
duwanna spend any money..
Really broke.. wuz saving it all fer da Penang Trip..

Decided not to wear anythin special ..
Could't be bothered actually.. ...it's just prom.. which is alwayz overly hyped..

sO I planned to go semiformal..!
Called my reliable malay.... ISA..!
and went ta pick it up in my sista's Kelisa!..

Isa's house is like in da middle of da jungle of Pencala..
it's like..
small houses.. small houses..rumah atap.. rumah kayu.. suddenly..ISA'S HOUSE...!!!

Felt really proud of myself..
I could find my way there without askin fer directions..
Shows that i know my Isa well.... ... how gay..

but yeah.. I can say.. i'm Isa's only friend who knows how to get ta his place without directions..!

I deserve an award..
The "I know my way to Isa' house award"

So yeah..
Came home..
Tried his suit on..

...and i looked like a RUGBY PLAYER..!!
The coat was too broad..
Kinda big too.
A 5 year old can get lost in there..
Ok fine.. I'm just Skinny..
At least not Horizontally challenged like Yi Ping...!
(.. Sorry Ping... you know yer not fat right..)
Can't bang Xiang ade..
If not det Muscular dood will bash me up till I look like Denzel Washington..

Went ta Jon’s place da nexx day..
His mom and maid thinks I’m gay..
Lolz..
Wuz berchllin wif him..
Asked me whut I wuz doin later..
Den I remembered… o sheet.. Prom..

Jon… I've got nuthin to wear.. I think I’ll go with my singlet, slippers and shorts..!......... and newspaper under my arms like a grandfather..
Jonny boy my savior sed he cud lend me his Jacket and all..
Tried it on ……………………Settle..!
Den his Mom walked in on us while I was on his bed..
Giving me the.. why are u gay and whut u doin on my son’s bed look..
Luckly I put on my shirt already… if not… =O)
Ahaha.. chillin la.. Jon’s mom is cool..

Anywayz.,..
We chilled at Colin’s.. den suddenly..
My date called..
Says he’s cumin in Half an hour.. ..
Yes… HE..
Is there a problem…?

The clock at corner of my eye indicated it was already 6.15..
So off I went… Home to Pimp-pi-fy myself…

Got done and feelin all fly .. checked my watch.. and I still had 5mins..
Settle~!
Thought I’d wait fer my date outside my house..

Saw my neighbors’ cleanin up their old house.. they have moved out now..
Huvn’t seen them in a while…

Old Aunty 1: Waaahh… Jinn-Jinn.. SO Hansome ah.. Where u goin?? Pak thor ah?? Ehehhee.

Me: Oh.. Hi aunty.. I’m going… err… (Do these old doodz noe whut prom is?..nvm..) Going out la aunty..

Old Aunty 1: Wahh u soo tall already horrr.. you no girl friend ah…?

Me: Er.. No lah aunty…

Old Aunty 1: Sure anot..?? You like guys izit..? eheheh…

Me: *wut da heck..* eehhee.. no la aunty.. ( Oh Ken Gene.. Plz dun’t come now..!!)

Aunty 2 walks in

Old Aunty 2: eh Jinn-Jinn.. how are you… Wah.. soo tall already..

Me: *Smiles and Nodds..*

Old Aunty 2: Going out with your girl friend ah..?

Me: …..

Old Aunty 1: I tell you ah.. “youngsters” now a days.. all got girl friend very fast… during my time ah… All da boys all try to chase after me.. but my mother will chase them out with a broom.. Sighz…. So charm… Den when I met Uncle… ( History of my neighbours love life goes on fer few minutes)

Old Aunty 3 over hears the story and comes in..

Old Aunty 3: Ya la.. My son ah.. so young already had 3 girl friends..

Old Aunty 1: My son oso lah… Got 5 already… What to do.. cannot stop them right?

Old Aunty 2: *Feels left out because she’s not married* err.. My nephew ah.. I think got… 6 already…

Me: *Okayyy and the winner is… the nephew with 6 Gurls…*
Er.. aunty.. I forgot to take something..la.. I’ll see u later.. Bye aunty..

*Runs back to my house and does not look back*

Ken, a typical Malaysian… comes half an hour late..
..Peeked around my neighbors’ to see if they’re around.. and ran like there wuz no tomorrow..!!

My date.. =O)


Reached Sheraton at 8.15...

ME: Yo ken.. Wut time does prom start..?

Ken: er... 7.00..

Me: whut thyme is it now?

Ken: *looks at his watch which shows 8.15* urm... not 7.00..

Me: Nvm.. Look for parking..

Ken: err.. I think just park at the Hotel parking only la..

Me: .. OKay..

Reached da parking area...

KEn: How much must we pay ah?

Me: err.. looks for a notice board..

Sheraton Parking
Jam Pertama - RM5
Setiap Jam Berikutnya - RM4

Me: *Thinks In Head*

1st hour - RM5
Gonna be there fer bout.. 3 and 1/2hours?
Next 2.5 hours - RM4 X 2.5


Sub total- RM4 X 2.5 + RM5 = ALOT OF MONEY...>!!!!

Ken: .. so how much.?

ME: QUICK.......... REVERSE!!!

KEN: huh..?? what?

ME: I know my maths not very good.. but i think we should REVERSE..!!!

KEN: *looks at notice board* Omigosh..!! it's 15bucks wiey~!!

ME: REVERSEE...!!!

Ken: *Looks at da back* .... VRRROOooooMMMmm....

ME: OI..! Park there..! In front of TAJ CURRY PALACE..

Ken: *Stops in front of da shop* What if Taj gets angry?

Me: Screw Taj and his whole CUrry Palace la.. jez park there..!!

Ken: If I come back and find Taj's Dhal Curry on my car ure gonna wash it..

Parked da car.. and walked across da road to Sheraton to find nohing has started yet..
typical malaysians..



Bloody Ari Krishnan came with his Red Evo 9...



And some other ppl came differently..


Walked in with Ken bout 8.30..

Everyone looked really nice..
All dressed up and all..
Was great to see the girls all dressed up, make up on, with thier tiny dinner bags, with that lady like poise, topped with a kind smile =O)

And the guys, All neat, and smart with thier polished shoes, jet black suit, half an hour styled hair, with thier date by thier side.
..... and i look to my side.. and i see ken...(-_-)

And even the teachers looked really good..!
My fav teacher.. Miss Rowena looked. ... ehehe.. un-teacher like...
Lolz.. She looked different la.. all dressed up and all.. But she doesn't look good in the photo..

THis is Miss Wong.. My beloved Math teacher..


Miss Megan.. OWh AMm Geee.. U should see her on the dance floor man..!!! Gettin it on and all.. WoooH..!


The ever so friendly Mr. Meagher the ICPU Program Director..



Lolz.. Some of The HOT teachers of ICPU =O)




mY fAV teacher.. Ms. Rowena.. THis picture dozn;t do her justice,,.. but this is da only pic i huv.... owh well..


The cute and bubbly ICPU office secretary, Miss Nadeline..


Anywayz...
PRom Committee had to shoo us in coz everyone wuz Lepakin at da foyer...

Yea..
Took a while to get started..

Prom was sponsered by...


EmCee's came on ..
Did da welcome talk..
and.. introduced da 1st performance..

So Melissa and her partner in crime charmed us with an acoustic duet titled I'll Be by Edwin Mc Cain. They sounded good.. harmonizing and all but a bit too soft..


Next up, few students pumped da crowed with the Retro J-Lo samba, Lets Get Loud..


Soon..
Dinner was served...
Typical Malaysians, HEaring da werd dinner..
Rushed to line up...
I cudn't really be bothered about da food..
Apparently it was from Fridays..
Tasted alright.. ate really little.

Wuz jumpin from table to table seein how everyone wuz doin..
Listenin to their " I was dressing up, then suddenly.." stories.
Takin pics..

Den..
Another Melissa Came up and Kenny G-ed everyone back to thier seats..
She was really good.. Playin da saxophone ain't easy..


After dinner..
EmCee's introduced ze nominees for best dressed which has been nominted by ze teachers..


They made da nominees play games and do stoopid stuff.. Wuz kinda funny.. Especally seein da teachers involved...

Mr. Seto.. One of the ahem,..... " Favourite" teachers wuz on the spotlight fer numerous ocassions





Yeap.. numerous ocassions..


Then.. da same thing went on fer da Prom King and QUeen nominees
And soon..
Our Prom King & Queen was soon found.. and crowned



THe Prom King and Queen then opened da floor as the DJ dropped it like it was hot..


The night went on till Miss Megan gave her Thank You for coming speech..


Then the cam-whoring started..




Ian, our Prom King.. Dozn't he look like a bell boy.. Lolz. Or thoz "captain" from Tai Tong..


Wait....>!!!


Okay.. now u can take my picture..


Lil Miss Ee Von.. A small gurl, with a Big heart..






Claire, ME , Su Yi


Senior's Table..


Dillion and I swicthed dates fer awhile... So i had Jason..~!






Random pics..




85 bucks worth of paper..


Prom is just a night out, or a gathering for all the cam-whores...

Lolz..
I kinda actually had fun during prom...
Everything's goood..... ... when it's free.. =O)

1 comment:

+mikachirifu+ said...

eh.. what penang trip le?.. or is that another ke wei thing.. =P
and YES i know i'm fat dammit.. see me almost everyday in the gym not enough ar?.. knn..
btw, u looked great.. n u would hv also, if u wore ure singlet n slippers n.. wats the other thing?.. newspapers..=]]
*grinz*