Saturday, July 15, 2006

i wandaa if u know!

Hey! =]

Its been a while hasn't it since i last posted.
Anyways, few dudes and girls have been asking me y my nick is frosty nippless and how do my nipples look like... and NO, its not frosty haha.. wat the hell is a frosty niple anyway?















There! its proven.. no frost on nipples lol. =]
i expect no more questions bout it...
btw, thats not my bed. its some massage matress at j.w. marriot, phuket.

Frostynipples is just a random nick name that came for no where=].

Anyway, i've a new dog..=] and i'm suggesting him for our team mascot.
He's like the handsomest amongst us all.=]














Rusty TAn!=] and Limae's feet lol.yeee











Li mae and our new mascot!














Rusty [ My dog=] ] and Winny [ Makji's dog] doing the 69!

bahahhaah! =]

1 comment:

Frostynipples said...

your dog abit the too chokin hamsup like its owner liau muahahhaa