Tuesday, May 02, 2006

SamFest!

For several weeks..
The annoying voice of Jia Rong had Echoed the whole of Taylors annoucing the promising charity event of (S) Sound (A) And (M) Music (FEST) Festival..

Fellow shufflers had been bribed into promoting thier event in front of the guard house by shuffling to the familar sounds of Yoji Bomehanika, Tiesto and So on..
Fer me..=O) They said they'll give me 2 samfest tixx if i were to show "my stuff.."
Owh well.. Since it's for Charity..

So When Ciara's "Oh" came on...
I did da Mr. Bean dance in front of taylors..
With Smiles and laughter all around on many faces..
THe Red Face of Ja Rong Captured my eye..

Jia Rong in his high pitched CHinese ACcent: JINNNNN WHAT IS THIS LA....!!!!
GIVE BACK MY TICKET!!!

Lolz... The sound of Jia Rong's voice singing Britney Spears' "Everytime" still tickles me..=O))

Anywayzz...
The Sun, keeping to it's promise, traded it's place for the moon yet again.. and the night of Friday the Twenty First had soon begun..

Arriving at the door, i saw some of the Samfest comittee members which I kacau-ed in the previous days..

Dood number 1 : OK..If u hear any of them saying, i'm with the band or i'm the
shuffler from the competition.. Just let them in...

Dood number 2 : Shuffler and with the band.. Shuffler and with the band.. Shuffler
and with the band.. Got it!

Hoping to sell the tickets I got for my generous deed, with no intentions to join the shuffling competition, I shuffled passed the door and with a smile, I proclaimed loud and proud!
"...I'm the shuffler!!"
The fella jez nodded and let me through... =O)
Made me feel superior.. =O)

Met Christine there before the show..
She was with the band..
She got her "guest" tag from the counter...
which looked pretty cool..
So I went up to the girl with confidence and superiority,
and once again.. proclaimed loud and proud..
"AYAM THE SHUFFLER"

felt so cool... =O)

Expecting her to give me the tag straight away..
she looked at me and said... "so..???"

I wuz like..
Waddaya mean so??
I'm the shuffler.. give me the tag...!!
She was like..
err.. no..
Shufflers dunt get the tag..

So I started working my magic charms, winked at her a little,
.. and she gave it to me..

Ok fine.. I begged for it..
She was nice enuff to give it to me.. =O)
Thanks Gurly..!
I forgot yer name tho..

The place looked pretty awesome with the lighting and smoke machine and all..
with the smoke all around,,, for a moment I thought ah mai went in the hall before me and let out his gas.. =o)
But that's impossible!
I'm THE SHUFFLER I could get excess to the tickets earlier then him...!!
But then again.. he could have threathened the poor helpless girl with his fart..
So yea..=O)

Saw many familiar faces there..
was great!


The show kicked off with Wee Li giving the beat on the drums, Isaac, Joshua and Jun Min jammin on thier guitar, Dalvin backin with the bass and Wee Jim the front man of Function Z merging with Emcee Amanda yelling Let's Get it Started from the B.E.P's, which kinda got everyone started.. =o) most of the ppl were like.. wut da???





Crowd didn't really start until Ah Mai decided to start it all off with him raising his hands in the air going from side to side jumping from left to right..
Ke wei's decided to follow Ah Mai's lead as the crowd soon stupidly followed the silly motion.. Well done Ah Mai! Ke Wei's took turns leading thier own stupid gesture until the crowd thought it was too stoopid to follow..

Just to savour the moment,
Function Z made us Stop, and Turn, to take a look around...
to all the "Lights and Sounds" by rollin to the beats of Yellowcard..




Function Z Fanzz

The "what da"??? people........


bOrange then invaded the stage and took charge of the spotlight..
Introducing themselves with a crowd favourite by the name of Mr. Brightside,
bOrange got all da ke wei's acting stoopid to the lyrics of the song..
I think the bands did a very good job in keepin us entertained altho some of the Stunt Pilot band members refuse to admit, being second in the Taman Tun Battle Of The Bands. With bOarnge taking center stage comming in First and Function Z unsatisfied in 3rd place..




Eugene then came in accompanied by Xiang, Kok Liang and Hann Lunn founders of "Testify"... cumin to the spotlight lookin extra fly..



Ernest and Georgy Boi in an intimate moment..
Ernest sure misses someone from the jungle...=O)



The DJ then took over and ignited the packed crowd with some R n B hitz..
People who I never dreamed of seeing in a music festivel, started dancing like the world was gonna end..
and the only way to save the world was to shake it like a Poloroid picture..

Lolx..
Exhibit A...
Miss Yap.. a math teacher from S.A.M


Miss Yap was dancin like a possessed Mop!
lolz..
But yea.. She was havin fun~!
Good on ya Miss Yap!
Look at her shoulder~!
I think i know her dance instructor...

If anyone of you is interested in learning this dance style..
Don't hesitate!!
Call 016-3361616 ask for Ernest!
He'll recommenr the SHoulder dance..

And some other people was having fun in their own way...

AGUUUU!!
Enjoying himself at da side..
Probably watchin out for any scissor attack from his brutha.. =O)
Whut..!! He wuz enjoying himself.... I'm serious..!


Moments Later SyKo G with his Larp Cheong Hair, came on stage to bring the rooof down with some hard trance..~!!
So the crowd started to shuffle!
SykO G had this machine thingy that could make an electric wave sound..
He started playing it which was like..
wwwEEEEeeAAAUUUUuKKKKK~!!!!

At first we were like..
Owh Amm Gee..
Ah mai,, what did u eat jez now???
you fart ah??

HE thought he was sooo cool wieyy wif da machine thingy..

SyKo G started doing it really often which was really loud and annoying...
we were like..
ARRGGHH
WUT DA??

SyKo G was like..
huh?? louder??

The Ke Wei's of course, stole the limelight when we made a cirlce and started shuffling!






Ah Mai strutting his stuff on da floor~~


Hann..the macha who inspired us to learn liquid...



While I was chillin with some other doodz and capturing scenes with Ken' cam..
I was wondering.. why is there a whole in da middle of the crowd? And there's no one there.. and the crowd was a lookin toward the ground..
AS I approached that "holey" part..
I was like..
wut da???

I saw the the Testified Ke Wei's all sitting on the floor in a circle holding hands..
I was still blank.. not sure whut to think.
i was wonderin..
EH yall praying or wut??
Surau's over there..

Anywayz..
got a closer look,..
realised they were doin a wave while sitting down, pasing the current one by one as if they were electricuted...

With the wave bein passed to nerst, he got up as if he got electricuted in his backside, which made the whole circle rise up as SyKo G did da annoying elctric thing again.. (dunt noe if yalll noticed) with perfect timing...=O))
Now the wave wuz being passed in the circle faster and faster, as the beat started rising and the music pumping to beat of your heart. WHen the beat reached to the climax, the music stopped as the Ke Wei's detacthed thier hands and started shuffling uncontrolably as the music started with a pumped bass with a high tempo with the crowd giving an applause in appreciation of the unusual sight.. =O)
Well done KE WEI's

The "Testified Ke wei" Circle..


The Explosion at Climax...

....Ernest Exploding with his shoulder dance to advertise for his dance class for more customers..


Soon was the Shuffling competition which I didn't intend to join after seeing the multitudes of awesome shufflers..
I kinda accidently asked a guy to bring his brother.. apparently a really good shuffler, to join the competition too...
(dun ask how.. or why.. i was just being friendly.. stoopid me.)

Anywayz...
everyone was like..
Huh?? Wei-Jinn u not joinnin??
I came here for you wiey!
LIARS!
which made me feel bad..
so..
owh well..
decided to join fer da fun of it and for the love of dance..

The first 2 shufflers were really good..
Especially Amin.. WHo could change 2 caps non stop while shuffling..!
awesome stuff...

Hann said we should go together..
So okay..
I got ready beside the stage...
Decided to make my "peformance" unique and different from other shufflers
so i decided to mix R n B & Street, with Shuffling..
Borrowed Amin' cap too..!

Emcee AManda shouted.. OK... NEXT 2 SHUFFLERS...
Ok.. feelin bit nervous..I ber-walk-ed on stage..
As I got on stage, the crowd was like a WOoooOAAHHHHH!!!
Felt as if was in a football stadium man!
Pumped by the crowd I started with sum R n B to the beat..
Liquid my both hands together in a clapping motion..and strated to make the crowd clap to the beat.
Ok settle,, crowd wuz clapping..
YAY! WEll done..~!

Started to PLay with the cap a little..
Spin here.. Spin there..
OK set..! Tried to put on my head..
AIYAK..KENOTT!
nvm..
spin again...
spin spin spin..
ok,...flip!
DEn put on head..
EESHH! cannot!!
dunno why..
Amin's head too small or sumthin..
Threw da cap to the crowd and started shuffling..
Shuffle shuffle..
Do this and that.. den..
Ran out of ideas..
jez waited fer Amanda to save me and shout next shufflers..
PLanned with Hann earlier to exchange caps..
so when he got near me..
He took his cap out.,..
I was like..
err.. doood..
My cap.. er... Very far away la..
Abort PLan ..Abort PLan..~!
He was.. like..
oi... I ask you to dance la not show magic and make ur hat dissapear..
So i before the song stopped,
I shuffled and walked off..
owh well..
that was fun...~!
Enuff for one day...
went to get the free drink whle toher shufflers strut thier stuff~!
so thirsty..
da fella gave me some... Apple and Carrot juice...
YESH!
Tatse like..
Papaya Juice with Milo... (dun ask how i noe...)
anywayz..
Few ppl came up to me and complimented me on my performance..
was obliged.. coz honestly...
I CAN"T SHUFFLE~!!!
I did some R n B step which looks like shuffling...
but it's not u fools~!!

Wanted to chill ,, suddenly Amanda asked all da Shufflers to come on stage to shuffle solo..
wuz like..
aiyohhh...

Stood among da last ppl like any kiasu chinese would do..
I mean..
there were like 30 shufflers on stage..
u think SyKo G will remember the first 15 ah?
I know my maths not very good..
but..
Aiyah..
I think the kebarangkalian of him remembering the last few is more la…

Cheered for shufflers i knew..
Joey.. Daniel.. Jun Min..Yu Jun..
Some poor fellaz didn't have the beat when they came on..
Stoopid SyKo G was playin a slow track..
sorry guys..

There were so many awesome shufflers…
Made me nervous…

Was thinking of whut to do until Amanda disrupted my thought by saying NEXT~!
And everyone looked at me..

Owh well..
Went out with a moonwalk till SyKo G’s table…
Heard the crowd rawr again..
Did all the MJ moves I could think of..
Expect grabbing my crotch of course..
Crowd was behind me all the way..
So..
I decided to pump them even more..
Went to the end of the stage pretending I could not hear the crowd..
Then the crowd roared till SyKo G’s Larp Cheong oso fly.. (Thanks Guys..)
Each contestant was given 20 seconds..
It felt more..
It could be that SyKo G liked me..
Or that..
He wanted to see this clown prance around a little more while he laughed..

My time was up..
And SyKo G had to choose the best 5..
SyKo G pointed at a few ppl..
Then he came to my side of the Stage lookin around..
Then he pointed at my direction..
I was like..
Wut da..?
Ok..
Izit me?
Could be the other guy with the funny phats which was so bright SyKo had to choose in order to get the light out of this eye.

My instinct was..to go regardless if he wanted me anot..
but it would have been rather embaressing if I were to shuffle, and half way..
He'd be like..
OI BUDAK..
bukan you la..
turun turun..

Den he turn around and pointed at me again..
woHOoo!
IT IS MEEEE~!!!!!

The top 5 was chosen..
all awesome fellaz..
no idea why i was chosen too..
i was like..
owh God.. pleaz giv eme more ideas while I..

Amanda: Okay next shuffler..

ok.. Amen..

When i came o center stage..
crowd went wild again..
Did my R n B again..
Shuffle Shuffle..
did some stuff i remembered watchin from wade robson..
ok..
Den combine the wade robson one with shuffling...
Ok...
den Crab Walk to the end of the Stage..
( Not exactly walk like crab la... It's the side moonwalk.. if ya have not seen it.. lemmie noe.. i'll show ya..)

Den suddenly I heard SyKo G mumbling sumthin...
Cudn't be bothered..
saw few ppl in the crowd..
Smile abit wink abit..

When I turn back..
I saw Only one Girl left..
i wuz like..
wut da/??
Wert happen to all da other maCha's?
Den i heard SyKo G mumbling again..
Tryin to unscramble his words..
All I heard was Top 2... ( huh?? me ar?)
Lookin around for someone behind me..
lolz..
but i wuz d oni one besides da gurl..
and another werd which i heard was..
shuffle till you drop..
..
and before i could think..
SyKo G shouted..
GOOOO!!!

huh??
GOoo?
go where?
den i saw the Gurl Shuffling..
..
so ok lah..
i oso shuffle lah..
lolz..

Shuffle shuffle..
den..
i heard a small voice getting louder..
wei-jinn.. wei-JINN.. WEI-JINN..
wuz thinkin..
hmmz.
iz de my name??
cud be her's too..
ok nvm..
i think it's mine..
if it's nnot oso.. i shall rpetend it's mine..

den it grew louder..
WEI-JINN WEI-JINN..
Ok settle it's me..~!

was getting really tired..
d girl oso/...
i could see her steps getting slower..

so..
i decided to recall he liquid hann showed me a day ago.. and all that ive been practising in class..

-FLASHBACK-

ME: *LIQUID* *LIQUID* Oi Ken... Nice anot???
Look like liquid anot??
KEN: *Doing werk..* YA LA ..YA LA..
ME : OI Look la.. NICE ANOT!??!?!
KEN: *head pops up, with eyes still on book* YES!!!! NICE!! OKAY????
ME: *does Liquid in front of Ken's Face..* NICE ANOT>!>!>!>!
KEN: *Looks up with fury in his eyes* YES..!! NOw dunt disturb me before I spear you!
ME: Ok Ok..

_____


Did bit of MJ moves again..
Recalled few dance steps from interact installation..
Did some usher moves..
shuffle again..

Did the round moon walk around the girl..
Lolz.. didn't think she liked it..
like makin fun of her..
So she shuffled away~~..

Crowd was still behind me..
Next thing I noe..
The crowd Bursts into Cheers ..
I looked up and saw SyKo G pointing at me..
Shoving a box into my hand..

Apparently.
The girl stopped 3 times..
I have to admit,,
She was a better shuffler..
The fact that she stopped made me da winner..
Got ta noe her..
Her name is Coco..
Really good shuffler..
Has da groove..
I love it when girls shuffle..
jez looks so much coooler.

So with the phone in my hand..
i started to Dance again...
Danced my way off the stage and gave a final wink and Blew an Italian kiss to the crowd before getting off..
Thanked The Lord my being with me throughout my performance, gave all glory and honour to him, and got off.

Fellow Ke Wei's carried me all da way out of the hall..
While I was in the air..
I looked at my "New Phone." Expected some Samsung phone since Samsung was the sponser..
Thoz who noe me well..and noe my phone even more... I was like,,YES! Finally my stoopid old phone can use to scratch backside ade..
When i looked at it..
Got a shock seeing the motorola brand..,
Looked at da picture..
Some old grey Phone..
Saw the envelope..
RM200..
Owh well..... =O)

It's still something.. still grateful to God for the phone..
Which I sold for RM100..


Everyone was talkin to me as if they swallowed BAh-TU.. (BAtU)
Kok Liang with his rough voice..
OI! i scream for you until no more voice ade...
hahahah
so funny..
You have no idea..
Bout 10ppl talkin to me in that voice.. =O)
aahhaha
(Thanks Guys)

Suddenly Xiang Shouted..
OI~!!! RM200 can play 100 foosball games.@!

I shouted, Drinks on me~!!!
SO...
Everyone went to Asia..
Ordered WATERMELON BUSAR or OREN BUSAR..
Took really long..
I think da fella went to pluck the Watermelons..
DRinks came in 2 trays..
Said grace..
Thanked the Lord for giving me great friends to support me all the way..
for his presence, the drinks.. etc etc... AMEN!
Everyone drank like there wuz no tomorrow..
Suddenly..
Ppl started poppin out from no where and kept cumin to the table..
EY Jinn Congrats..
Jinn.. wazaaap la..
Congrats..
ahaha
no worries..

the more the merrier~!
Bill came up to RM120..
lolz.. =O)

Belanja-ed a few fellaz at AC...
Divided some for offering..
etc etc
about..
RM50 to spend..
Ok la.. =O)



Everybody say KE WEI.....!!!


Testified~!






Yeap yeap..


The Table that kept getting longer..


Well learnt that even if I doubted myself, God doz not doubt me..
With God, all things are possible.. even if u dunt know how to shuffle.. =O)

My grace is sufficient for you, My power is made perfect in weakness..
-2 Cor12:9 -

No man's an island..
Thank You Lord For putting amazing friends around me..
May we carry each other across the finish line..

16 comments:

DonMichael said...

nice one la jinn!

Justin Mah said...

wahahaha. choking long post. but its a COOLZ one. i like it! makji you is professional farter okeh?

Anonymous said...

hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck

Anonymous said...

hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck

Anonymous said...

hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...

Anonymous said...

hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...

Anonymous said...

hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...

Anonymous said...

hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...

Anonymous said...

hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...hey stupid damn ass...making full out of ur self...u win because ur mom gave me a not bad blow job...while ur dad watching me and singing ala la la la la longx2...because he saw how long was mine...u kid ass mother fucker....behave and learn how to be a cool person....u havent face the reality....in time u will..dump ass....watch ur mouth...rude..i guess after this got to teach ur mom a bit DEEPER....ass fucker...cin cong cina beng is only u dumb fuck...hey faggot u want to know why u win again?u think u fucking good shuffler?ur mom got better move cause i tough her...lansi lan yong...i'll be back every fucking day..until u say( sorry my mouth is like a pig ass forgive me my lord), ..and post it in forum 500 time u even can copy&paste...do it quick before its gonna be all over ur school wall & web site ur stupid pig ass face...try me if u dare.....tiu kau lia ma mou mooe...

Anonymous said...

wat a loser !!!!!

Anonymous said...

huahuahuaha.... what a jealous bastardd..

xiang said...

cool..it seriously amazes me how far can an attention starved kid goes.say all u wan kid,but wat u are doing aint gonna change anything.whine all u wan,post all u like,at the end of the day u are the one who's being laughed at.Well,i guess u really lack love and attention..i dun blame u..cause usually ppl who act like u have a face that only a mother can love....adios puta..

J-KhOO said...

Ahahha..
Interesting comment..

Well, I honestly thought I didn't deserve to win..
But hey..
It's God's grace..
and i'm greatful for that..
It was Syko G who chose me..
all i did was dance..
So u wanna spam his blog too?
lolz..

Anywayz..
I hope we'll meet someday..
and I hope yer perspective of me will change..
I'm sure yer a nice person..
So sorry if ya didn't win..
if ya didn't join the competition
well, i'm sorry yer friend didn't win..

Hopefully u'll win the next one..~!

Enjoy the reading the blog..
Cheers~!

Scotty Boy said...

Lol got ppl gao si tim.. Damn LOA lor wei. Get a life and grow up! :P

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk online casinos[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]realcazinoz.com[/url] autonomous no consign bonus at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]bay attend casino
[/url].