Monday, June 15, 2009

Peggy Lost Her Wings

This is just a brief summary of what happened to my beloved scooter.

Extracted from uniwhites.com


Post subject: I FOUND IT!!

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:34 pm


Okay.. for those who didn't know. I lost my faithful steed on Saturday.

I woke up nice and early on Saturday morning. Ate a good breakfast, took an even better dump, put on my uniwhite gear, imagined myself scoring a goal, did my celebration dance, took my helmet and went outside only to find my scooter......... gone.

Was pretty devastated. I was not sure if I could and should ring 000 cos I didn't want the police to go all s.w.a.t. team on me for a scooter, although that would have been great, so I went off.

I was gonna make a police report but I decided to go to for the Unley game 1st. (Im sure most of yall would have done the same) So I took the damn bus which was overcrowded and realised that I only had a 50. The bus driver gave me a long stare before telling me he didn't have change and gave me 24 two dollar coins. I was pretty bummed at that time and thought I could take my coins a try my luck at pokies and WIN ANOTHER SCOOTER!

Snapped back to reality and went to the changing room and told the guys about what happened. Wez was like, "..yeah, I heard the Unley guys talking and overheard that one of them stole a scooter last night. You gotta get your revenge on the field!"

And I was like.. Unley Bastards!

So I geared up and got ready to take on the guys who stole my scooter. Unfortunately, Unley got away with my scooter and the game.

Nathan took me to the Hindley police station before making sure Dan Greatz hobbled off all right to his parents car. (He took a knock in the A's)

After Nathan dropped me off, I walked around the neighbourhood to check if any of my neighbours conveniently got a new scooter. I was praying really hard and had a sudden prompting to walk down Harvey St, a street couple of blocks away from my place.

And when I got there, waddaya know.... IT'S MY SCOOTER! I tried starting it but it wouldn't until I realised the front was pried open and wires were everywhere. I tried wiring it back but it was too dark to see anything. It was about 7 at that time. So I came to a conclusion that the guy ran away with my scooter, pried open the front, tried to hot wire it but couldn't see anything and realised he had damage the scooter already and couldn't sell it.

Stupid Unley Bastard!

The police came over and was all CSI like, dusting for finger prints and stuff. Before the cop the left, he pulled a John Connor face and gave me the "we'll call you" pat on the back before leaving the crime scene.

So yeah, my scooter can't start, the front is all ripped, I have to pay for repairs and I have to take public transport.


Man I hate Unley!

2 comments:

CQ said...

peggy got rapped by the thai scooter rental lady.

Justin Mah said...

what goes around, comes around. hahaha. its ok jienz. should've happened to my bro. : )