Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day 1: Shocking Discovery

Dear all, this will be my recording of my room followed by updates on my condition. currently 38.2 degree Celsius (means i have a fever). Finally got my hard disk and laptop over so i can watch nonsense on it. my fb isnt working well on it so im using my phone to surf around. means icant play jack shit games like geo challenge or restaurant city.

http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v5/newsgeneral.php?id=417824

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/6/13/nation/20090613141404&sec=nation

so i shit you know when i actually tell you i have the virus.

but fret not, by wednesday the antiviral treatment would have worked its miracles and ill be home free and i wont be able to infect you.

end of 2nd bored post.

p.s. all prayers should go out to xiang and ernest whom have started the antiviral treatment and have shwon the symptoms, wish them a speedy recovery.

3 comments:

J-KhOO said...

Eh what rubbish! Xiang and Ernie is fine and as horny as ever!

CQ said...

they told my mom a different story though. said they have all the symptoms and started treatment without even conforming the disease.

J-KhOO said...

Ahahah..

Yeah it's true. But they're fine and not confined to a room.

Lol