Tuesday, June 02, 2009

My Uni Assignment!

Hey guys!

How's it goin? Sorry for the lack of updates. My house still does not have internet. Some cable problem. Getting really annoying. Bloggin live from Ah Mai's couch. It's a good couch. Probabbly filled with shit particles from his fart, but I'll live.

It's getting colder here but I've started to gain an immunity as I'm used to riding my scooter in the chilly, spiky air. Eating alot lately as the temperature decreases. Soon I'll take Xiang's place as the obstacle in front of the goalmouth and WEEEYYY kao all of you.

Anyway, this is a video my group made for an assignment. Its for Experimental Production class. Where we experiment with video styles and different avant-garde concepts of film. Pretty wierd films we see in class. Like a guy sleeping, or a video just about a building and nothing else. Yeah stuff like that.

But well, this video holds a metaphor about our souls needing to escape the desires and needs of the body to a place of silence and peacefulness.

So yeah, hope ya like it and leave a msg!


Cheers!


4 comments:

sam said...

somehow those shoes that walked beside one another reminded me of us. the significance of the ball would mean "we meet again" or /home=)

sam said...

great video bro, i smell ur stinking salas...my golden boot is still faithful...lol

jisharks said...

haha..hey jinn...great video production... keep up the good work..cheers...cya in a months time..haha..God Bless

J-KhOO said...

Yo Sam. Great elucidation of the vid. I'll show ya the balls when ya get here!